20120123

Maybe if I go beyond, I'll return to the beginning

It's difficult for me to feel like I'm trapped into an uncomfortable shell of flesh, so that's why I'm always looking for new stuff to tickle my imagination. The exasperated search for perfection in everything I do is freaking me out. So, now the moment has arrived to sit down on the rough, on the imperfection and the low resolution. That's beacuse of my new gallery "LO-FI". I'll try to approach to lo-fi with my new lens Holga 60mm, a lens that has the flavor of other times, different colors, different rhythms, distortions, aberrations and its everlasting lack of focus. Here my first shoots:
Da Lo-Fi
Da Lo-Fi
Da Lo-Fi
Da Lo-Fi
Da Lo-Fi
Da Lo-Fi
Da Lo-Fi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...